Sunday 18 November 2007

16th 17th Nov

Another weekend and more fancy dressers,great to see you lot out makin an effort n ya make great pics too
Loads coming up next month and yes u can have the top bar for small parties all ya got to do is ask, book it now b4 theres no room
Not got a lot to say this week usual comments under the pictures, i will say its a real shite Sunday peein down n windy eww,me thinks ill stay in all day

Here's what u want you ask i take that simple and its all FREE brilliant eh...






thats a five out ten each erm thats 10 aint it




all my own work honest i done the posters(I done the art work)
and the cocktail cards clever eh...


just one eh





yep the midle one was the best






my photographoc instincts tell me theres two pics to be had here

see pic one

pic 2











i tought it were no work clothes?








hes gettin away it his round


a haa got him


whos boot foot/leg?

yep he did get it all in,he was hungry

No comments: